The Kiama Arts Trail
Wishing all of our artists, friends and friends we are yet to meet, a Happy Christmas and a safe and prosperous New Year. Venues may be operating under revised hours so please contact before visiting.
The Kiama Arts Trail is self guided travel through some of the most picturesque countryside in Australia with the opportunity to view and purchase great local art.
The following are open:
- Terra Art Gallery - 15/106 Terralong Street, Kiama. Showcasing colorful collection of artistic styles of the Illawarra region. Open Tues - Sun: 10 am - 4 pm. Ph 0414 084 228
- Alexander Art Supplies - The Collective, 100 Terralong St, Kiama. High quality art supplies for professional or hobby artists. Open Mon-Fri 9.30AM-5PM, Sat and Sun 10AM-4PM
- Phil Winterton Photography - 12 Manning Street, Kiama (above Deer Willow). Award winning landscape photography in the heart of Kiama. Ph 0429 123 508
- Art Bar Kiama - 4 Tingira Crescent Kiama. A cool contemporary art gallery, tapas restaurant and wine bar. Open Thurs 5-9PM, Fri and Sat 12-3PM and 5-10PM and Sun 12-6PM - Ph 02) 4232 4990
- Fern Street Gallery - 2/131 Fern Street Gerringong NSW. A contemporary art gallery - South Coast artists. Open Thurs to Sun 10am-4pm - Ph 0418 463 207.
- The Garden Berry - 103 Queen St Berry. A social dining venue and gallery in the heart of Berry. Open 8am-3pm 7 days a week - Ph 02) 4464 1920.
- Robyn Sharp, Cedar Ridge Studio - 287 Free Selectors Road, Foxground NSW. Paintings and Sculpture. Open first weekend of the month, 10AM-4PM and by appointment - Ph: 02 4234 2931, 0431 561 179
- KAT Gallery - 1A Colley Drive, Kiama NSW. The studio of Photographer Bob Shaw and jewellery by Liz Shaw. Open by appointment - Ph 02) 42330987 or 0417 781 490
- Kiama Art Gallery - 8 Cullen Drive, Kiama Downs NSW. Specialists in Australian and Modern European Art. Open first weekend of the month, 10AM-4PM and by appointment - Ph 0402 841 638
- Carole Massey - 21 Anembo Crescent Kiama Heights. Contemporary and colourful impressionist. Open by appointment. Ph 0419 410 280
- Michele Skuza - Gerroa. Marine paintings and pet portraits. Open by appointment. Ph 0428 741 154
Individual artists may vary this so please check with the artist using their contact details. Follow our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/KiamaArtsTrail/
Venues are listed below and entry to each is free.
Opening hours are as stated for each venue.
Brochures are available at Kiama Tourism in Blowhole Point Road, Kiama or you can download a Brochure.
Turn by turn directions are available using Google Maps ! - See Maps from the top menu.
The Kiama Arts Trail website has gifts from its members that can be posted anywhere. There are Paintings, Photography, Jewellery, Sculptures, Books and Cards.
Please browse out Gallery for presents that you can get posted anywhere.
Visit us on facebook for updates on events.
Please Join Our Newsletter at right or below for our monthly newsletter.
NOTE - All venues are independent businesses or natural attractions. You are visiting them on your own independent travel.
Get on the Trail Map! Applications for Membership from Artists, Galleries and Cafes are welcome.