The Kiama Arts Trail
The Kiama Arts Trail is self guided travel through some of the most picturesque countryside in Australia with the opportunity to great local art.
The following are open:
- Phil Winterton Photography - 12 Manning Street, Kiama 2533 (above Deer Willow) Award winning landscape photography in the heart of Kiama. Ph 0429 123 508
- Art Bar Kiama - 4 Tingira Crescent Kiama 2533 A cool contemporary art gallery, tapas restaurant and wine bar. Open Thurs 5-9PM, Fri and Sat 12-3PM and 5-10PM and Sun 12-6PM - Ph 02) 4232 4990
- Fern Street Gallery - 2/131 Fern Street Gerringong NSW 2534 A contemporary art gallery - South Coast artists. Open Thurs to Sun 10am-4pm - Ph 0418 463 207.
- The Garden Berry - 103 Queen St Berry A social dining venue and gallery in the heart of Berry. Open 8am-3pm 7 days a week - Ph 02) 4464 1920.
- Cedar Ridge Studio - 287 Free Selectors Road, Foxground NSW 2534 Paintings and Sculpture at the studio of Robyn Sharp. Open first weekend of the month, 10AM-4PM and by appointment - Ph: 02 4234 2931, 0431 561 179
- KAT Gallery - 1A Colley Drive, Kiama NSW 2533. The studio of Photographer Bob Shaw and jewellery by Liz Shaw. Open by appointment - Ph 02) 42330987 or 0417 781 490
- Kiama Art Gallery - 8 Cullen Drive, Kiama Downs NSW 2533 Specialists in Australian and Modern European Art. Open first weekend of the month, 10AM-4PM and by appointment - Ph 0402 841 638
- Alexander Art Supplies - The Collective, 100 Terralong St, Kiama 2533. High quality art supplies for professional or hobby artists. Open Mon-Fri 9.30AM-5PM, Sat and Sun 10AM-4PM
Individual artists may vary this so please check with the artist using their contact details. Follow our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/KiamaArtsTrail/
Venues are listed below and entry to each is free.
Opening hours are as stated for each venue.
Brochures are available at Kiama Tourism in Blowhole Point Road, Kiama or you can download a Brochure.
Turn by turn directions are available using Google Maps ! - See Maps from the top menu.
The Kiama Arts Trail website has gifts from its members that can be posted anywhere. There are Paintings, Photography, Jewellery, Sculptures, Books and Cards.
Please browse out Gallery for presents that you can get posted anywhere.
Visit us on facebook for updates on events.
Please Join Our Newsletter at right or below for our monthly newsletter.
NOTE - All venues are independent businesses or natural attractions. You are visiting them on your own independent travel.
Get on the Trail Map! Applications for Membership from Artists, Galleries and Cafes are welcome.